Monday, May 15, 2006

Training Day

I had training at Ben & Jerry's from 4-7:30pm. There were 3 other new-hires, and they all seem really nice! I'm quite excited...hope it'll be a fun job.

It turns out that the "diagnosis" is Influenza B. I don't actually "know" that, but I have the same thing as my siblings, who went to the doctor this morning. He said it's not contageous unless you have a fever (which I don't anymore) so I was ok going to training. However, I'm really congested & miserable due to that...much better than being totally achey though :)

Cameron & I were leaving the McDonald's RedBox:
Cameron: I test-drove one car which, if you closed the door before turning it on, it wouldn't let you open the door again untill the key was removed from the ignition.
Me: What's the purpose of that?
Cameron: I dunno...maybe so you don't accidentally fall out of the car while you're driving.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home