Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

This has been a craptastic day. First of all, I'm sick. I have a sore throat & I'm achey like you can't imagine. I would go to the hospital anyway (it is Mother's Day, after all, and I haven't missed a day yet of seeing Mom) but I got these symptoms from my siblings. Ergo, contagious.

And I have training for my new job tomorrow at 4pm. I've decided to be better by then. On a happier note, I have spent the whole afternoon watching the Gilmore Girls marathon and eating mac & cheese. It was horrible mac & chesse...too the mac to cheese ratio was horribly low, and I ended up sitting in front of the tv with my giant bowl, watching Gilmore Girls, and scraping Velveta off of the noodles with my fingers.

Here's a funny commercial that I've seen about seven times today:
*cue serenading violin music*
Narrator: It's the classic tale...of a boy...and his dog...
*cue drums & rock music*
Narrator: ...who knows...karate...
*jam jam jam*
Narrator: Karate Dog...only on ABC Family


I sink I'm going to go get in bed & sleep. It's raining (priiiime sleeping conditions) and I'm ill (also, priiiime sleeping conditions) so I'll be going.

I also have a neck ache.

And an ear ache.

And a head ache.

And I'm dizzy.

And I'm nauseous.

Not to MENTION the horrible sore throat, which introduced all of these ailments to my body.

Oh! I made Dean's List! Whee!

Ok, now back to being grumpy.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Aww. Yes, get better! *hugs*

Sun May 14, 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home