Monday, May 08, 2006

Dress Shopping

Yes, I went dress shopping today. I bought a dress that I love, but there was a black one absolutely LOVED as well (but it did not fit the occasion for which I was shopping. Alone.)

Though I was all alone in reality, Zahra was with me, compliments of modern technology aka cell phones. Thanks Zahra, you're a pal :)


The dress I bought for JAZ Summer Birthdays!!!


The dress I fell in love with, which would be perfecto for recitals...hmm...

In other news, boy's often annoy us. Behold, the convo between Zahra & me:

PRZNchika87 (4:15:07 PM): i liked it when you told him he was pissing you off.
PRZNchika87
(4:16:02 PM)
: i'll refer boys to you when they're pissing me off.
addicat123 (4:16:39 PM): and i will very much accept their referrals
PRZNchika87 (4:16:50 PM): i shall send in their files shortly

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

I love that dress, too! It's perfect for you. Are you planning on eventually getting it? Because it just might be your "little black dress."

Mon May 08, 07:38:00 PM  
Blogger Adriane said...

Really? I really want to...I might...I think I'll end up doing so. I have a "little black dress," but it's actually quite literal on the "little" part, and it's much better on Zahra. Plus, I neeeeed an awesome, long black dress for Special Music... :)

Mon May 08, 09:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home