Thursday, May 11, 2006

Xanga is Down?!?!?!

What kind of world IS this, where I can't go, on a whim, to Zahra's xanga & learn about her life, the life I've recently left behind to journey southward, the life to which I shall once again return?!!?

WAIT!!! I just actually read the message that comes up when I attempt to locate Zahra's xanga...xanga.com is moving?!?!?!?!!?!

Behold the message:

Xanga will be down today from 7am - 2pm EST, what in the world does EST mean to me when I live in CST? as we move our servers to a new network facility (we ran out of room in our old one). You ran out of room?? We're loading a few hundred servers onto a truck, driving them across the Hudson River, and reassembling them in New Jersey. somehow I doubt that's what you're doing...but ok, I'll humor you. We'll get the site up and running again as soon as we can.
Thanks for your patience,
I don't have patience, but thanks for the positive implication.
The Xanga Team
Time for team pictures!

[emphasis added throughout...you can tell my thoughts from theirs by the obnoxious reddish hue of my rantings :)]

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adriane said...

This totally stinks! We were COUNTING on them!!!!! I'm going to check your xanga now, actually, and if it's not updated, I'm calling Xanga Customer Service. I know that I don't have their number, and that we're not actually customers as we're not paying them, and that they're probably not scared of me at all...but still...

And 2pm EST is 1pm here...I think.

Fri May 12, 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home