Friday, May 12, 2006

Jobby Job Job

So, I got a job today. I printed tons of resumes & cover letters before I left home, and filled out applications for the places I could find online. As it turns out, I ended up not even applying at most of the placed I had initially planned. Instead, I just applied at RJ Goodies, the Starbucks in Barnes & Noble, and Ben & Jerry's.

I got the job at Ben & Jerry's, and I'll start Monday I believe. I hope that it'll be good...should be, as I will get to set my own hours, and the owner seemed fine with my not working Friday night/Saturday (as long as I work on Sunday). I'm excited about it because the environment seems really friendly and cheerful...like bright colors everywhere and a general cow theme :) When I sat down for my interview, the first thing the owner said was, "you can play the violin?" He seemed impressed :P Supposedly, the schedule is done yourself online, and you select the number of hours you want & your shift preference.

Now I just need to figure out when to take a summer class...

And where (Tomball? Willowchase?)

And after a little run-in with what I like to call a "traffic jam" I know that I don't want to take a class at Tomball at 6pm. I couldn't even get off the freeway!!! Yes, we're not doing that. I'm leaning toward Willowchase...the only downside is that I don't think they have a gym on-site. Poo.

I bought a little pink pig muchi pillow today. I got Mom a fish yesterday (cause it was the most colorful) & decided I loved the pig too :)

Yesterday something out of the ordinary happened...I had to serve as a witness for a legal action at the hospital. Hmm.

Time to go do...something. Piano? Movie? Sleeeeep?

Today's Random Fact: I love to wear earrings that match my shirt. Or at least coordinate well with it. Yeah, I love my earring collection :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home