Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Apparently it's National Stupidity Day

I parked behind someone. It was ok, because there were two spots (count them, two)...one for the previous person & one for me.

Then an idiot comes & parks behind me, blocking me in. I was majorly peeved. My dad had to come remedy the situation.

I'm just in a generally bad mood. I need a cry movie. But I don't have a cry movie. So instead, I'm just going to have to stay in a generally bad mood & continue needing a cry movie, the lack of which will serve not to get me out of my bad mood, but to drown me all the more in it. So expect this bad mood for a while...

And I guess I'm just adding to the collective stupidity by expecting (hoping?) for anything to go in a positive fashion. And I'm so unbelievably SICK of people so "kindly" telling me about how "I'm sure it'll all be ok." Oh, you're sure, are you? Why don't you enlighten me in that area, as I seem to be lacking such levels of certainty. Wait a second...that's right...YOU DON'T KNOW CRAP! So put a sock in the "oh, I'm sure..." business. To get philosophical, a good friend once said "When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it." The same applies to annoying the heck out of me by flaunting your superior magic-ball-reading skills, which I am apparently without, considering my inability to comprehend your genius. If you have something intelligent to say, say it. If all you can think of are superficial greeting card cliches, I don't want to hear it. I know that people "mean well" but if you think about it, you're really saying these "sympathetic" phrases for your benefit, not mine.

And now I've just deleted a whole paragraph that I had typed right here, because I'm tired and I'm ready to go to bed. This summer is turning out to be more stressful than semesters, and what's really crappy is that the only people for me to talk to about it are already dealing with it themselves. How disheartening to feel like it's not fair weather.

Disclaimer: I'm probably over-dramatizing. I'm good at that. Goodnight.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home