Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pregnancy

Julie is pregnant. At least this is what we have hypothesized, as she is having strange cravings (strawberry icecream with orange juice), bachaches, toothaches, and can't concentrate. And as the commercial insists, "I can't concentrate...could I be pregnant?" (As though this is the natural conclusion to draw from such a circumstance.)

She also wanted me to mention that she expects lots of gifts. She specifically mentioned that she would look good in pregnant clothes. After all, she intends to have a hysterectomy immediately following the birth of her child, and plans to live in a hospital bed without teeth. Please remember Julie when you go on your next pregnancy-clothes-buying outing.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Wow. When I read the first sentence, my stomach started to sink. Really. *blinks* I suppose I didn't realize how connected I am to you and your group of friends...

Wed Apr 26, 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger Adriane said...

Aww, Brett, thanks for caring so much. Not to worry...Julie is not really pregnant...nor could she be. Nope! Just back-aches & cravings!

Wed Apr 26, 09:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh... NOOO!!! i'm not pregnant... unless Jesus is comin back!
~julie

Wed Apr 26, 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Adriane said...

Yes. But in all fairness, you did TELL me to post about your feigned pregnancy on my blog. Thus, this in no way constitutes libel.

Why am I posting at 3:15 in the morning? I have to move tomorrow! Sleeeeeep!

Thu Apr 27, 03:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home