Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm through taking classes for fun

I've been majorly pooped upon for taking Gender Studies, an ELECTIVE which I didn't even have to take. Here's to making a B on your paper, when you never make B's on papers. Here's to writing a paper, supposed to be 3 pages, that is a little over 3 pages, and realizing that one of the main reasons you got a big fat B is that you didn't ELABORATE! This makes little sense, seeing as how I went over the page stipulation anyway. I'm mad more at myself than my professor. Being that I'm a Literature major, I should probably be getting A's on things, you know, that deal with writing. Just an idea. So like I said, I'm through taking classes that aren't required.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home