Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Yesterday Crapped

And really, I don't feel like talking about it right now.

I had my last Linguistics exam yesterday, but I don't yet know my grade. If I made at least a 75, I'll have an A (not an A-, mind you, which is a crummy 3.67) in that class.

My last Genetics exam was last Thursday. I didn't do extremely well, but I still have an A.

Today I have my Government final, which is not really scheduled until Thursday. Zahra & I are both rather upset that no one has posted the review on WebCT yet. It looks like we might have to do the review...ourselves! Aaaaah! Well, they have until 2:00 to post it...

And my Gender Studies take-home final is due at 3:00. I've decided to consciously hate take-home finals. When I first saw it on the syllabus on January 10, I said to myself, "Wow, this is an extremely good thing, as now I don't have to study for an exam, but can simply complete it in the comfort of my own room, sitting in my cheeky monkey pajamas, looking at my gorgeous, thorough notes." Yeah, the thing is 12 pages long. And it took much longer than the hour and a half or something that is allowed for in-class finals. Poo. But, I'm done! So I just need to go turn it in.

My Literary Analysis paper is due on Friday. I'm analyzing Oscar Wilde's An Ideal Husband. But, I'm going home on Thursday morning, whee!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adriane said...

Zahra, you seem so surprised...of COURSE we're special! Though you're certainly right about the "weirdness". Sorry you had to go in without me!

Tue Apr 25, 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home