Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Take Two

I got cute seat covers today...not sure if I'm gonna keep them though. The whole thing was a mongo ordeal, and I'm moderately resentful of them now.

I spent quite a bit of the day at the hospital, too. I'm glad & thankful that there are people volunteering to sit with Mom each day, but I still want to be there too.

And I stepped in fire ants...apparently, because I got bit by one. I proceeded to stand there saying "ouch!" over and over & rubbing my toe, until Cameron gently reminded me what a stupid idea that was. I got bit only once on my toe, but the entire toe hurt so much for several minutes. It's the same toe that I broke 2 years ago, and that I cut on th air vent yesterday. That is not a lucky toe.

Convo Time!!!
godlover: hey girl
godlover: how's it goin?
addicat123: i hear you got a dress?
godlover: I BOUGHTA... huh... WHO TOLD YOU?
godlover:i have no new news... ever
addicat123: lol sowwy...zahra's xanga
addicat123: you can tell me...we'll start over
addicat123:
godlover:
hey girl
godlover: how's it goin?
addicat123: oh, good...what did you do today?
godlover:you crack me UP
godlover: o... by the bye... i bought a dress...
And that's how it's done.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adriane said...

Zahra, I would never dream of NOT checking your xanga! And, as promised, I put a link to your xanga on my blog...didja see it?! I finally cut through the bar-stupid-people-from-blog-changing system!!!

Wed May 03, 08:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home