Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm too tired, ticked off, aggrivated, stressed to write substance now...

...but I shall say a few words. Today (or tonight) craps. That's right, it has gone beyond sucking all the way to the other end which is crapping. I feel really bad for using that language, but this is my blog & I think I'll just say whatever I feel like saying.

First of all, I have a severe handicap in that I can not deal with stupid people. Note to the general stupid populous: Stop being stupid around me or embrace my wrath.

Secondly, I'm very sore. And I think my lack of sugar is making me a b-word to be around. Either that or it's having a placebo effect. And my arms are very sore. Please discount all of this, however, because I brought it upon myself & I feel like somewhat of a hypocrite whining about it.

Thirdly, I'm frustrated about my looming midterm in Gender Studies and my "let's kill Adriane's A in Genetics" exam...in Genetics. It would be really stupid of me to imply that another exam would personify itself into attempting to destroy my Genetics grade. And if you remember, I have a very low tolerance for stupid people.

Fourth, I came home from work, started cooking rice to have with the chicken I brought home from the Mardi Gras party at the Pub, and took a shower. I set the timer for the 40 minutes that the package instructed me to do. Julie informed me later that something was burning, and what do you know, my rice is stuck to the pan & I get to spend more than 15 minutes scraping the pan to clean it (still not done) when the timer had 6 minutes left. And I start to eat my dinner, only to discover that the salvaged rice tastes suspiciously like a firework just went off in my mouth.

Ok, now that I've complained, I'll post a couple of convos that happened at work:
Greg: Have you heard of *band name*?
Me: No
Greg: I figured
Me: Are you making fun of me indirectly?
Greg: YOU ARE A SQUARE!!!

Me: Someone's gonna slip & fall
Piotr: It's probably gonna be you
Me: See I'll be unconscious & you won't get to say "I'm sorry"
Piotr: I'll write it down
Me: I'll be dead dead dead
Piotr: Then I'll meet you there

Also, yesterday was my first day off since I started working. So that was good.

Today's Random Fact: Whenever I feel crappy, I have a really hard time being nice to people. I think up satisfying things to say in response to their babble, but then decide that I will regret it & that I don't actually mean it, so I'm nice. Sometimes, though, I do snap at people. Don't take it personally. I will probably come back & appologize.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home