Thursday, February 16, 2006

Last Evening

So yesterday, I spent 8 1/2 hours at the Pub...not all of it on the clock, mind you, but still. I worked for about 4 hours, hung out for 3, and then had a staff meeting. It's tons of fun!

When I got off, I sat with a couple of coworkers at a bar table. At one point, we had about 6 people around this tiny bar table. I was made fun of for my love of my dictionary, for making a morphology tree for "antidisestablishmentarianism", and for studying the menu in grave fear of a menu test.

*talking about the Constitution for my Govt test*
P:
What does it say?
Me: "We the people...of these 50 soverign states..."
P: *shakes head* There weren't 50.

*talking about monkeys with weird hind-quarters*
S: They wear nametags that say "hi my name is Bob"
P: "...and this is not my face."

*Later, at home...*
Julie: I look like you in that picture, I look like you.
Me: Really?
Julie: Yeah...I have dark hair & look like a chipmunk!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home