Thursday, February 23, 2006

Love, Marriage, and Fat

A special thanks to Zahra, who reminded me that I neglected to mention our endeavor last night. The four of us (roomies!) decided to Shrink [Our] Female Fat Zones!! We used a Denise Austin book by the same title, which one of Zahra's dad's friends gave her as a birthday present...I think. Correct me, Zahra, if I'm wrong.

I closed at work again. I also asked for a light week following Spring Break, and either Monday's or Wednesday's off after 5 pm so I can do Jujitsu one day a week. Under extenuating circumstances (if I'm super busy) I can always just use the time to do homework.

I also got to organize Starbucks stuff. I got to marry the mochas & combine the caramels. And if you think it's hard to pump the thick syrups, try being their preacher. I'll leave everyone to contemplate the awesomeness of my alliteration and punage.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

sounds like the caramels are promiscuous -- they need a visit from the preacher

Thu Feb 23, 08:26:00 AM  
Blogger Brett said...

Hmm...I wouldn't call that a pun, as puns are evil. A conceit, perhaps? Or just a metaphor...

Thu Feb 23, 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home