Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sudden Death

See how loved I am?! (that's sarcasm ;-))
FistofJohnWayne: just a heads up, before you clarified, I tried to convince Zahra to kill you
FistofJohnWayne: so... eyes open, kid

And also...
Becky (momma): maybe you should do a spreadsheet with pros and cons - give each a weighted value - and then rank each in importance - then the calculated sum of the rank*weight might give you an idea of the total value for pros and cons

Me: are you making fun of me?
Becky: not at all
Becky: may I?
Me: sure, if you must
Becky: ...I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
Me: doofus

Oh my goodness...I've never caught that last part before! Now the ending of the movie makes a lot more sense lol. I was wondering how the building just randomly burned down.

Today's Random Fact: I really like to cook, but I'm only good at making certain things. Also, sometimes I'll set my sights really high on eating really healthy, but then you can find me on the couch in my cheeky monkey pajamas eating crisco-laden frosting out of the container. Don't worry...I'm not crazy...I just have my moments.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Hah--how can you not catch that? He said it several times!

And who doesn't eat crisco-laden frosting from time to time, or some such sugary, trans-fatty vice?

Thu Feb 23, 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home