Saturday, February 18, 2006

Wow. It is cold. Very very cold.

I am wearing Julie's clothes to church today. She has really spiff grey pants & a cute off-the-shoulder black top, and I am so lucky to have her as a friend. If it weren't for her, I would be going out in the 26* (feels like 14*) sleety weather in a skirt, because I refused to wear my own black pants.

It is very cold here. Very very cold. And that's all I have to say about the cold.

Last night we watched Aviator & I think we both fell asleep at one point. This morning, the following conversation took place:
Me: Is it cold in here to you?
Julie: Go outside.
Me: What? Is it hot again? (Wednesday = freezing, Yesterday = warm)
Me: *goes outside* It's cold, Julie!
Julie: It's freeeezing!

There you have it, folks!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home