Thursday, February 16, 2006

Brownie Bath

I just turned on the water in the bath tub for my shower. First, it spattered resistantly, so I turned it off, waited about 5 seconds, and turned it back on. This time, water came out, but not in its usual clear, clean form which coaxes us to actually put it on ourselves to increase our own cleanliness. No. Instead, it was a nice shade of brown. Yuuuuummy. It continued to spatter, as if to remind me that it only spat out that colorful liquid at my request. I guess now I should go take that shower...it's probably clear by now.

Today's Random Fact: Apparently, I'm quirky. I'm the girl that draws morphology trees, that loves her dictionary, that has a particular sanitizer bottle that she likes to use, that says "please/thankyou/your welcome" to everything, that studies the menu during social time, etc. Actually, not all of the things for which I have been named quirky are nerdy...I just realized that most of those listed above are (therefore, a misleading list)...whatever.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Morphology? Pff! Phonology could kick morphology's any day...

Thu Feb 16, 11:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home