Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hmmm...I found this on Brett's LJ & decided that it would be a fun thing to try...especially since it's 1:30 am & it's the most coherent thing I can think of to write.

Ok. I'm going to list the first 8 (randomly chosen number) advertising slogans that come up.
- Don't Leave Home Without Adriane.
- It's A Beautiful Adriane.
- I Bet He Drinks Adriane.
- Run For The Adriane.
- (ok...this one was weird...moving on)
- And All Because The Lady Loves Adriane.
- Designed for Adriane, Engineered to Last.
- Turn Loose The Adriane.
Make Your Own!

After I posted this, I checked the link & the word that first came up was "melancholy"...so in light of my recent "melancholia" as Julie diagnosed it, here is the first advertising slogan that came up.
- Gee, Your Melancholy Smells Terrific.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

I love those. They're more fun if you put in really juvenile words, though...

Tue Feb 21, 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home