Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Workout Blues

As I have not been to the gym nearly as much as I would have liked, I spent some time last night (when I wasn't at work! Home for good at 3:45, baby!) looking for workouts that I can do in my apartment in the mornings. I came across the Denise Austin workouts, found that she has a aerobics Daily Workout show at 6:30 every morning, and decided to give it a try.

It was unproductive. I was saddened by the lack of productivity that I experienced as a result of this workout. There are commercials. Poo. I guess that's normal, but when you spend 12 minutes of a 30 minute workout sitting on your bum waiting for the show to come back, you don't feel terribly accomplished.

So the search continues...

On a happy note, I only worked during lunch yesterday for about 3 hours, and then Government only lasted 10 minutes due to the technological constraints that the professor continuously complains about. I made a 92 on my test! So I was home by 3:45 (I think I said that already...oh well) at which I took a shower & put on my pajamas. I was a happy camper.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

Are you getting lunch from the Pub today? I guess you can eat the nasty little burgers that Kumar left in your freezer. Don't forget the pesto!!

Wed Feb 22, 08:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home