Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Today was strange... :-/

And I'm really tired, so I'm not gonna elaborate...just the skeletons lol.

By "today" I mean Tuesday February 7. That gets so confusing to people when the clock strikes twelve.

We watched a video in Gender Studies on female to male transexuals. They were very vivid. And forthcoming. And we heard the "p-word" a lot. And saw photographs (that one guy took of himself). But it was very interesting & informative!

Also, I sit on the front row, and there happened to be a cricket at the front of the room. The girl next to me & I both don't like crickets, and definately didn't want it coming any closer to us. So during the discussion after the video, we kept looking over the table to make sure the creature was kept at bay. At one point, we could no longer see it by looking over the table, and took to looking under it. We tried not to be too obvious, as class did not cease for our insect-watching. I looked away for a bit, and then I heard the girl next to me jump, so I jumped & let out a very soft shriek (no, I did not scream). Dr. Smith asked, "are we having insect problems over here?" and proceeded to step on it. Then the lady at the end of the row covered her mouth due to the killing of the bug. So, here we have 3 girls at the front of the class shocked (for various reasons), and Dr. Smith apologizing for killing the cricket. I love that class!

Zahra basically told me at lunch that she doesn't want to be my friend anymore:
(talking about my AIM always malfunctioning)
Kaitlyn:
I just figured you weren't there, because you weren't answering...and my buddy list is always blinking with you signing on and off.
Zahra: Yeah...I get annoyed by that...I thought about blocking you.
Me: Thanks, Zahra. Really...thanks.

At work, we had a very very very very very scary event. Basically (as it was so artfully phrased by my coworker) this guy was the text book example of a complaining customer. We weren't quite sure whether he was going to pull out a gun & start shooting. I almost cried. However, it is so funny now to think about...like incredibly insane.

And then Piotr decided that I should be the pack animal for restocking. So when we went to the storage room, I got to carry back 2 jugs of mocha, 4 bags of hot lids, 3 bags of cold lids, and 2 bags of cups in one trip.

After work, I stayed to play pool & watch Office Space. It was fun...I decided that I deserved it. Plus, I haven't seen Office Space in a very long time, and when I did, I was too young to actually get most of it.

Ok, so that was actually a long-ish post, but whatever. Goodnight.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home