Monday, February 06, 2006

De-Stressing

For the past week or two, I have been continuously telling myself that I would dust my room, vacuum, and re-arrange my closet (with my new pink hangers!) when I had time to do that. Because I use cleaning as a de-stressing activity, I didn't want to do it when I needed to be working on other stuff. So, I did all of that last night. Yes, I had other stuff that I needed to do. But I opted not to care...the dustiness, nasty carpet, and clothes at the end of my bed have been there long enough, I declared!

It is really really really really cold outside. And it doesn't help that UTD is a wind tunnel. Add a couple more "really"'s to that to account for all that wind.

I want to make chicken noodle soup, but I don't have boullon cubes. Sad.

Today's Random Fact: I am doubly homozygous (both genes which account for eye color), so my eyes are an uncommonly dark shade of brown. I told my mom this, and explained that this must be why my eyes have gotten darker! She replied, "Honey, your eyes have always been really dark brown...even when you were born..." Thus, I am weird. It's ok. Oh oh! Fact #2 (bonus!): My name means "dark one"...hahaha!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

My eyes are really dark brown, but my mom has hazel eyes, so I may be heterozygous for one...hmm...

Mon Feb 06, 06:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home