Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jujitsu Julie

Julie wanted me to make sure to mention that she is speaking in her trademark French accent, wearing an orange shirt, an orange sweatshirt, orange socks, and orange-striped shoes.

I asked her about Jujitsu, as I didn't go last night. I told her that I will be living jujitsuly vicariously through her. She said that Jeff tried to make her do the jumpy, land on the ground & do a roll thing, because after all, "Adriane did it". Julie, however, has proclaimed her sad inability to do a cartwheel, and thus her unwillingness to leave the ground entirely. I support this proclamation.

Julie: It wasn't very painful though. (speaking of jujitsu)
Me: Oh? Why?
Julie: Because whenever we weren't practicing our stuff, we were helping the higher belts with their knife stuff. And the painful part of that is supposed to be when they stab you...
Me: Right...
Julie: ...and they can't stab you, 'cause that would be illegal...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home