Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Funny Story

Disclaimer: I am plagiarizing this story from Zahra's xanga. She wrote it better than I ever could! Don't worry...I asked first.

Funny story: Adriane, Julie, Kaitlyn, Jessica and I were sitting in the Comet Cafe today for lunch and Adriane was telling us about the book she has to read for gender studies. This particular chapter of the said book had the word... um... for a boy part, in there quite a few times and the theory they presented was quite funny. Well, being the immature people that we are, we of course did not say the p-word but rather alluded to it with "boy part"... until Adriane's id got the better of her conscious and she said the word really really loudly and then we all commenced to make fun of her. :P poor Adriane, she turned the same color as her shirt. Her shirt was pink. It was quite amusing though I must say.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home