Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wow, it's the middle of the night

Incompetence baffles me. That's all I'm gonna say.

I love my job! I really have fun with the people with whom I work...not something I was expecting. And the quesadillas aren't bad either. I have not cooked in approximately 2 weeks. Yup...since I started working. I buy dinner at work almost every night (cause I work late), and then the meal is so big that I have it for lunch the next day. Wait I lied...I have made vegetables in the microwave & such. And today I was pouting & made Easy Mac. I really want to make homemade chicken noodle soup. I think I wrote about that already. I'm sleepy.

Today's Random Fact: Though my first name means "dark one", never fear. My middle name means "light"...so I think it all balances out.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home