Thursday, February 02, 2006

WebCT

Someone in my Government class posted a question asking for the ISBN of our book. Then some other guy responded with "Why?" I'm thinking to myself, "Who takes the time to respond, just to not answer the question...that first guy is probably sad now because he feels like his question was stupid. I shall come to the rescue." So I did.

My Response:
Sure, no problem.
ISBN: *blah blah*
Thanks, *2nd guy*, for your helpful wisdom. :-p

I just put the smiley face there in case he tries to take it too personally.

Today's Random Fact: I really like fuzzy posters. They are all over my room. Julie, however, does not approve of my fuzzy posters. I also have a "Wall of Veggie" - my ode to Veggie Tales. It's really just the back of my door, with a few pictures I've colored.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home