Thursday, December 08, 2005

Let it snow!

Yes. Today it snowed. And I was happy. On my way to the leasing office to return a movie & get one for tonight, I realized that there was melty snow on the sidewalks which was turning to ice so it was...yeah, kinda slippery. No, I didn't fall. But that doesn't mean I didn't come close.

And I got my grades for every class except for Geology.
Art - A+
Humanities - A
Yoga - A
Orchestra - A+
Geology Lab - B (expected a C!!)
Government - B+ (from all that studying for the last essay...yay Ben & Jerry's and caffeine!)
Rhetoric - A+ (highest grade in the class...must be that obsessive extra credit)
Geology - ??? (and the mystery continues)

Kaitlyn came over this afternoon to watch a movie & such. Later, her mother & I decided that she should stay here, as the roads were icy and we both love dear Kaitlyn. She was later informed of her itinerary, and had not the opportunity to resist.

Chad came over later, and tried to go into my room to find that sheet of paper that I hid from him last week. (Sorry, Chad, after discussing the issue with my roommates, I have even more resolve to keep you from seeing it.) Unfortunately, that meant that I again had to go lock my door & hold onto the keys.

I miss my roommates!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

Congratulations!! You whooped up on those classes!!!

Fri Dec 09, 10:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many congratulations on superb grades. You're great! I am very proud of you.

Fri Dec 09, 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home