Thursday, December 01, 2005

Regressing

It's the end of the semester & 6:20 in the morning. So now I am going to notes to specific people on this thing. If you are not the addressee, feel free to read anyway. While some would call it a type of stalking or evesdropping, I consider it a simple act of "wow, she's really my buddy and I really want to read every word that comes out of her mouth...er, fingers." I'm sure that's exactly what you were just thinking, no?

Mommy: I miss you!

My Roommates: Good luck on exams today/tomorrow/monday!

Brett: You're right. I'm terribly glad that you found it, and I will look for it on your blog effective immediately. Yay!

Chad: Put an "e" on the end buddy...this is very important to me. But good try! And no, I would never sell you...that is, unless I do end up staying another week & get bored so selling you would become a form of short-term entertainment.

Andrew: Don't you read my blog?!?! You're the only one who hasn't done this! Andrewwwww! (rewrewrew...)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Posted!

Thu Dec 01, 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger rebecca bounds said...

I miss you more!

We all love each other forever.

Fri Dec 02, 07:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home