Thursday, December 01, 2005

House Arrest

Earlier Chad came over. He started giving my possessions to Julie as gifts. Among these stolen gifts were:
-my phone
-my camera
-my calculator
-my CD remote
-Luke & Lorelai's food

Then he went in my room & locked my out while he peeked through my stuff.

hochboruto: you update [facebook] often...I read that neighbor locking you out of your room dislike and was like, who would do that????, well, then I realized it was me
addicat123: chad, you're quick
hochboruto: did you watch oprah?
addicat123: nope did you?
hochboruto: ahhahahahaa, yes, that is if oprah is a TV that is turned off and not connected to the antenna or cable

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

I watch Oprah too. And all the educational programs, etc. etc.

By the way - every time we ask for cable modem WITHOUT cable tv - they give us a free gift.

Fri Dec 02, 07:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home