Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Random Facts...

...from Jill's blog. Passing it on!

Rules of the game: Post 5 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this.

1. I only drink water with a straw. No straw, no water. No water, no living. Therefore, straw = life.
2. I often organize my stuff in a "hey I just threw this here" way, when in fact it took time and thought to arrange it.
3. I have a pamphlet in a stack of papers called "Women's Health: What's Normal What's Not" that has been there for a few weeks...and I don't really know why
4. Sometimes when I pass by people I know, I mouth the word "hi" but no verbal proof of an encounter can be found.
5. I was hoping to get my Gender Studies text book before I go home so I can peruse it during my isolation period commonly called December.

Step up to the Plate:
~ Julie
~ Zahra
~ Valene
~ Brett
~ Andrew

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

"I'm the only one who hasn't put up anything!!"

Wrong! :)

I'll put this on my blog when I next update it.

Wed Nov 30, 08:19:00 PM  
Blogger Brett said...

Hah--not the best quoting environment...

Thu Dec 01, 10:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh I put this off long enough.. sorry addie!
1. As confident and as outgoins as I am.. i wouldnt ask anyoen out without knowing they would say yes... very sad.. but true
2. I am a neatfreek.. truly.. but I dont have time to keep stuff as tide as i like.. os i make neat piles.
3. When I wake up in the morning it is best to let me have a drink of water first... THE most annoying feelign to me is a dry mouth.. and if you get between me and my mornin mad dash to the kitchen fridge...ur on the crudlist.. and I am not sorry for yelling at you.
4. I really really REALLY love to snuggle and cuddle alot.. I'm liek a big teddy bear.. and I cry too easily
5. I know its not my right... but I feel compelled to know eveything.. even if its not my buiseness.. and its not that I am nosy, I just only feel comfortale when I know everythign that is goin on arond me
BONUS... when I drive.. i tlak to cars... alot... keeps m,e from getting mad... and the only time i will loose it when I am driving is when I am lost or have no idea where I am going ( aka bad map..MOM!! lol) cause thne I really dont feel safe.. I feel really vulnerable then
Bonus TWO. I am nobody, and nobody is perfect, therefore.. I = perfect ::grins::

Thu Dec 08, 01:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home