Monday, November 28, 2005

Adriane says: my smoke detector fell on me during the night
Becky says: were you smoking?
Adriane says: yes...in my sleep
Becky says: were you studying in your sleep again?
Adriane says: lol no
Adriane says: i have 1 exam today at 2
Becky says: smart appliance -- detects when your brain is on overload
Adriane says: hehe yup
Becky says: wishing you great success in your rock analysis. if you think about rocks while performing in orchestra... is it a Rock Concert?
Adriane says: hehe yeah *high five*
Becky says: is it blogworthy?
Adriane says: ill put it up

Maintenance is coming to re-attach my smoke detector since it landed on my bed during the night. How many times have they been here? Let's see if I can recall...
- refrigerator motor
- ice maker
- Zahra's smoke detector #1
- Zahra's smoke detector #2
- clogged kitchen sink
- dishwasher shooting water like a gyser
- Valene & Zahra's clogged bathtub #1
- Valene & Zahra's clogged bathtub #2
- my lightbulb
- my smoke detector

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home