Thursday, December 01, 2005

*drumroll please*

I come to you now as a new me. I have officially completed my first semester of college, and I feel great! Kindof...I need an A in Humanities & at least a C+ in Lab. I remember the annoyance with which I used to peer at the kids in the back of the class whose elated voices I could hear echoing throughout the room with a shocked, "YES! I passed!" I told myself I would never be one of those people. But, this is Lab, and I stink at lab, and I'm thankful just to have made it through Lab and I never want to take Lab again for the rest of my life and I don't think I will have to...Lab. That's 5 Labs in one sentence. Not to be confused with the 1 Lab I have to take in college, and the 0 Labs I shall ever have to endure again!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

I am SO proud of you!!

Fri Dec 02, 07:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home