Wednesday, November 30, 2005

a perspective

I've become rather fond of this whole "selling your books back" idea. I know that I'm only getting about half of what I paid...and so I was wondering why I'm happy. Then I realized that maybe by now, after all of the readings, homework, exams, and such, I have forgotten about actually buying the books to begin with. The resentment toward the bookstore, and my text books by extension, has withered due to my forgetfulness, and now I consider the bookstore my best friend. I do not, however, consider my textbooks my best friend, as evidenced by the fact that I am selling them for quick cash. Don't worry, human friends, I will never sell you...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

why is everyone so happy about not being sold? does this mean we've made it to the "donate" pile.

Fri Dec 02, 08:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home