Tuesday, November 29, 2005

They replaced my smoke detector

It took 3 musty Mexican maintenance men to do it.

When I came home from my Geology final (yay!!) the story was dramatically relayed to me:
Musty Maintenance Men: Which bedroom is it? *pointing* This one?
Zahra: C
Musty Maintenance Men: *walk into Julie's room*
Zahra: No, C!
Musty Maintenance Men: Oh...we thought you were speaking Spanish.

Then I walked into my room:
Me: Oh no, they saw my pajamas!
Valene: But we checked for panties...
Me: Yay, thanks.
Valene: *laughing*...after they left!

My roommates sprayed my room to get rid of the musty smell. And taped the maintenance order to my door. Yay! I love those things! I'm totally keeping them to put in my scrapbook!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home