Monday, November 28, 2005

chad is paranoid

hochboruto: you weren't at the comet cafe at lunch
addicat123: but i shoudl be there tomorrow
addicat123: and tonight
hochboruto: oh... suuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee
hochboruto: and when I walk down there in the cold you and your friends would be laughing at me from a window in your apartment
hochboruto: I'm no fool missy
addicat123: no i mean it! im about to leave in like 5 minutes!
hochboruto: well, then you'd ambush me right outside the SU and steal my electric bill money
addicat123: yes...that is my evil plan...and its important enough for me to rish life & limb braving the violent wind & chill
addicat123: cant you see me as one of those 8th graders that stole kids' lunch money? im just that menacing

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home