Saturday, June 17, 2006

Humorous Convos...

Cameron: *tosses bottle in bathroom & drops it*
me: *laugh* too bad the toilet lid wasn't open...that would be funny
Cameron: yeah *puts it up*
me: wait! was that mine?
Cameron: *picks up bottle* ha, yeah! too bad the toilet lid wasn't open!!

Mom: *gets lunch tray...sees another patient's lunch tray with cheetos* mmm, I want cheetos!
me: ok, I'll get them to bring cheetos next time
Mom: *rolls over to that tray* I'm gonna go elope and take those cheetos!
(you have to understand that 3rd floor has "Elopement Risk" signs everywhere)
Mom: *comes back to room*
Nurses: *rush over to patient's tray, thinking something must have been wrong*
I guess you had to be there...

(At TIRR...)
man at info desk: *on phone* yes, it's T-I-R-R-dot-org...yes....yes ma'am. T-I-R-R-dot-org
Cameron: *walking away* man, some people like never use the internet...it's I-N-T-E-R-NET

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home