Thursday, June 15, 2006

Yikes! Heights!

Working at B&N is going to be like the cliche, "kid in a candy store"...I've already found way too many books that I need to read.

Apparently I'm "all set for marriage" because I like to sweep, do dishes, and most of all do laundry. Not all set to work at Barnes & Noble, not all set for having my own house, but all set for marriage...lol. Of course, let the record show that I like to do these things to maintain not to clean up after annoyingly gross people, and not because someone is ordering me to, and not because I think it's my God-appointed responsibility in life. But yes, I do like these things, especially when I have time to do them well.

Tomorrow I work at Ben & Jerry's, and then Saturday I'm OFF!!! Completely. No working at Ben & Jerry's. No working at Barnes & Noble. I plan to spend Saturday evening catching up on the laundry and organizing that I've been trying to get done, and reading because it's peaceful and I look forward to devoting an entire 4-5 hours to just...reading.

Now I'm going to devote the next hour to taking a shower & eating pizza. Ah, ze life...

Oh! I had to stand on a rickety ladder today. It was very shakey and I'm very scared of heights. It wasnt that high up at all, but the floor was wet, and did I mention that the ladder was rickety? Yes, I nearly died. Isn't that the most logical conclusion to draw from hights-scared + rickety ladder + wet floor? I sink so.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home