Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Whee Classmates!

I was trying in April to get Greg to take The African American Novel with me this fall, but to no avail. Behold, ze Facebook wall-ings!
Greg: Guess who's taking the African American Novel with you
Me: Oooo lemme guess! YOU!!! Wheee! That's awesome Greg, that's totally awesome. I'm so glad you decided to take it :) We're gonna have great fun!

So as an update (and reminder to myself):
Constitutional Law - Christian & Caleb
Biological Basis of Health & Disease - Julie (and Zahra in another section)
20th Century American Poetry - no one :(
Shakespeare - no one :(
The African American Novel - Greg
Reading & Writing Texts - no one (though I'm not sure I even want to take it...poo requirements)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home