Friday, June 02, 2006

"Update!" says Zahra

I went to the post office yesterday to mail back my apartment keys. Line was too long. I left & went to to work.

I went to the post office today to mail back my apartment keys. Line was too long. I left & went to work.

Last night I stayed at the hospital with Mom. She's doing SOOOO much better mentally. On Wednesday she had a talk with Nana, Cameron & me, and I cried. She was so deep...and giving so much credit to God that I had never expected her to do at this point.

I got a new church bag from the Christian bookstore next to Ben & Jerry's today. I love it, so I got it as a Pentecost gift to myself :)

Myspace is creepy...
addicat123: zahra?? i just got asked out on myspace
addicat123: this thing has been infiltrated with losers
PRZNchika: eek!!! who asked you out?
addicat123: from "tony"...i thought it was cake boy, but...its not
addicat123: i realized that after reading the first sentence
addicat123: " Hey there, if there is one thing about you, it's you smile, you're sooo cute!! Couldn't resist :-) ADD ME AS YOUR FRIENDS IN MYSPACE, WILL YA? ;-) I sometimes go to some salsa places on fri nites. Free fri nite around 9pm? lets go hang/chill. cell .. to coordinate, if interested? "
PRZNchika: eek did he have a picture?
addicat123: its a pool lol
PRZNchika: you got asked out by a pool!
addicat123: ha! yes!
addicat123: twas my dream
addicat123: and a motorcycle...and a car
PRZNchika: well please do not agree to going out with tony-the-pool-and-not-the-cake-boy
PRZNchika: k?
addicat123: (after i clicked on "pics")
addicat123 (9:32:22 PM):
addicat123: PRZNchika: ohhh
PRZNchika: a pool
PRZNchika: motorcycle
PRZNchika: AND car
PRZNchika: this tony is them all.
PRZNchika: he can change shape!!!
addicat123: this tony is a magician
PRZNchika: i don't know tony the magician
PRZNchika: tony the cake boy was a bit confused though.
addicat123: im sorry zahra
addicat123: we'll get quiktrip...that'll solve that problem
PRZNchika: yes, yes it will

Right before I was (supposed to) leave work today, there was a huge rush. One guy in line, as I was ringing up his order, asked "Do you get bothered here a lot?" Confused, I replied, "umm, no not really." He asked if people often prank call the story asking for Ben or Jerry, and said that he's the type of person to do that. I think I may have said that it would be funny if people did. He kept talking about it, but I was busy & got back to work, where I promptly forgot about it.

About 5 minutes later, Bryan handed me the phone & said, "umm, it's for you." He said he thought it was my dad. So I took the phone, and the voice on the other end said, "is Ben or Jerry there?" and started laughing. I sarcastically responded, "eh, funny...thanks goodbye" in my "you're being dumb but I'm humoring you to be nice" tone. However, as I hung up I couldn't help but laugh...I had to admit, it WAS funny.

Then I asked Bryan how they asked for me. He said they asked by name. But I didn't tell them my name. A few minutes later, after the issue had been dropped, Bryan came back out and said, "umm, yeah...that's a little creepy."

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home