Friday, June 16, 2006

Relax!

Ah, I'm looking forward to my night of reading, putting away laundry, and eating my much deserved pint of fat-free lemonade sorbet. I've needed this all week :)

At work Bryan taught me the art of finding the perfect places to sit behind the counter so that the customers can't see you when they walk in. But, of course, you can see them, and smoothly walk to the register. Also, the menu is apparently magnetic, allowing an opportunity for much fun sometime when I'm reeeeeeeally bored. Can anyone say $3.95 sheet cake or $42.78 double scoop?

I bought Dad's Father's Day present today. And a new planner, as mine ends this month. It was a toss up between the pink one that starts in July and the SparkNotes one that starts in August but has spiffy literature quotes each week and an obscure word definition every day. I ended up picking the pink one, because, well, it's pink, and because I don't think I can go a month without a planner. Plus, I already get a Quote of the Day and a Word of the Day in my email. Just thought I'd share that mini pro/con list with everyone! Alright, time for my night of relaxing!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home