Friday, April 21, 2006

Hi, my name is Laura, and I'm a name-tag loser.

Yeah, so I seem to have "misplaced" my name tag for the Pub, so someone told me to wear another one. I thought they were kidding. They weren't. So, today I was Laura. Jennifer has been Sam the past few days because her name tag is behind the carbonation bottle.

One of the managers brought a new employee to the front & introduced us to him.
Caleb: This is Adriane
Me: I'm not Laura
Caleb: She's not Laura. This is Jennifer, not Sam
Jennifer: I'm not Sam

Today was a fun day of work...but I'm totally beat. I think I might cross-stitch for a while. Or read. Or go to sleep. Yes, one of those.

Also, I want to put a link to Zahra's xanga on here, because she often updates when I don't, or has other things to say about our adventures. But, I don't know how to change the links on the side of this page, so I'll just make it super big. Here:
Zahra's Xanga!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adriane said...

WE BOUGHT WIFE BEATERS!!!!!!

Sat Apr 22, 12:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home