Thursday, April 20, 2006

An Abnormal Evening

I told Zahra that she & Julie should split their 3 hour Abnormal Psychology class between the two of them so they don't have to stay the whole time. Zahra said she didn't want to be alone, to which I responded that I didn't want to be at home alone. Soooooo, I went with them! Not only was I not all by myself at home, but I got to "practice" for my night class & Friday afternoon class (each 3 hours) next semester.

It was raining. Zahra & I took our umbrellas & her's was short, so we could stand side by side without our umbrellas hitting each other.

Their professor gave a website for poop. Long story. Ask Julie or Zahra if you want to know whether this is a normal occurance in this class. It ended early. I don't know if this is usual or not either. I just tagged along tonight.

On the way home, we fit 3 girls under 2 umbrellas. Julie kept poking us with her painting book that apparently holds paint! Zahra kept poking us with her short umbrella, and I kept losing control of my umbrella to the dominating power of the wind. We were laughing soooo hard, and then realized that there was a group of people close behind us. Zahra finally commented that it was barely raining (which was true), and we ended with a session of apologies for our respective pokings & steppings.

Now we're going to eat cinna-stix!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Whaa?! Three-hour lecture?! That's cruel and unusual! And here I thought 100-minute lectures were bad...

Fri Apr 21, 02:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home