Sunday, April 16, 2006

For the record, I'm totally wasting time

So, this shall be a post mostly of conversations!

IM convo with my sister...
juliane's profile: ihavenobodytowritemushystuffabout
addicat: i love you babe! you can write mushy stuff about me!
juliane's profile: addicat: i love you babe! you can write mushy stuff about me
[yeah. i love my sister.]

Julie was in Zahra's room...
me: *yelling into Zahra's room* Julie! Did you register for Biological Basis?
julie: yes
me: good. wait, the monday/wednesday class right?
julie: ...no. I thought we could just compare notes
me: *huff* doofus! *leave & turn off light*
zahra: hey! why did you turn off MY light?
me: because that was the best retaliation I could think of
zahra: oh, ok

Julie went to the kitchen while Zahra told me a story...
zahra: *talking*
julie: Aaaaadriane! guess who left the freezer wiiide open?
me: oops! *sheepish grin*
julie: and guess what that noise is that we've been hearing?
yeah...it was stuff falling out of the freezer...I'm glad to have such awesome roommates who see such things as normal!

Neither Julie nor I can write our papers. We BOTH have writer's block, which we BOTH never get.

So, the obvious solution is to go watch The Emperor's New Groove :D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Ooh! Excellent choice of movie!

Mon Apr 17, 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger Adriane said...

I definately think so. The tape was messed up though. I think that's a movie I should buy rather than relying on my bootleg copy taped off the Disney channel.

Mon Apr 17, 08:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home