Monday, April 17, 2006

*half asleep*

...but it's my own fault.

I believe that college has softened me to the point where I will now tolerate things up with which I normally would not have previously put. (I knew you'd like that...Julie, Brett)

Examples:
1. Bed - I always make my bed. People who know me find stability (well, I dont know about that) in the fact that I make my bed every morning before I do anything else. And the comforter has to be just the right length on the side.
2. Procrastination - I'm not generally one to procrastinate. However, I point you to last night as a clear example to the contrary. But, in case anyone is wondering, I did finish my Linguistics paper & I'm quite happy with it. And in my defense, I really had worked on my paper most of the day, and trying to continue last evening would not have been productive. I'm proud of both Julie & myself for making the decision to throw rational thinking to the wind and watch Monster in Law instead...though we both catered to our consciences & wrote last night anyway.
3. Dress - In high school I was not overly concerned about dress, but I generally made a point to make stuff match at least a little bit. A snapshot of me right now would show my green "bear with me" shirt, black sweatpants with a purple string, yellow flip-flops and my pink hat. Oh yeah, I'm comfy :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

You're right--I do like it, of course! Yes, the preposition at the end is the best option. I think. Hold on...

Mon Apr 17, 06:03:00 PM  
Blogger Adriane said...

Indeed. Indeed.

Mon Apr 17, 08:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home