Saturday, April 22, 2006

10 Things I Hate...well, not really

Julie & I both had mediocre days, and as we lay on my bed at 11:30pm, we regretted having lost our dear friend, the 10 Things I Hate About You tape. I had bootleg-copied it off tv a few years ago, as I did with The Emperor's New Groove which we tried to watch on Sunday, and both tapes had gone completely bad. Julie made me throw them away.

So anyway, we decided that since we had had a moderately cruddy day (and since Julia Stiles is my favorite) we would go to Wal-Mart and purchase the DVD...and some ice cream. We made Zahra come too. We decided to go in our pajamas, but Zahra had already changed into people-clothes. We had to fix that problem. Not to worry, Zahra changed back into her pajamas for our outing. Oh, and we took pictures :)

JAZ wearing PJs & jackets...ready to embark upon a dangerous journey!


On the way there, Julie was singing along with the music like she always does (we really do enjoy it Julie) and she suddenly stopped singing & asked quite loudly, "Wait! Should we go to Target so we don't get raped?" Unfortunately, Target had most likely long since closed. It was ok though, because as we were leaving Wal-Mart & getting in the car, Julie told us to wait until she looked under the car before approaching. (There was a van on the passenger side, which is a no-no for getting into cars, as someone could be hiding in the van & grab you.)

We got fat free strawberry Dreyer's ice cream. It's yummy. Somehow the fat-free-ness of it all makes it that much more yummy. Mmmm...fat free :) We also remembered our commitment to get wife-beaters, and detoured to the little boy's department where we proceeded to purchase a 3-pack (one, two, three) of little boy's wife-beater shirts in the size of 10-12. As we walked away, we got a strange look from a couple of real boys. It's ok...they just can't handle the idea of their turf being trampled upon by a clan of cutely-clad college girls.

Then we watched the movie on my bed, but I think I fell asleep. I don't know what happened really. I haven't talked to either of them this morning...comments girls? o:) (I just noticed that my camera was not in my purse, but on the chest at the end of my bed. Then I noticed they took a picture of me while I was sleeping. Nice, girls. Reeeeal nice :-p...it's ok...Julie says she locks her door, but she'll slip up eventually, muahahahaa!)

I got to talk to Mom this morning on the phone. I'm very eager to get to spend time with her. I just want to take my finals tomorrow & leave...there's no point in me sticking around here doing nothing waiting for people to study. C'mon people! You're prepared, let's go. Oh well...I shall be through on Wednesday.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adriane said...

THINK you feel asleep???

~the phantom...

Sat Apr 22, 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home