Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Singles-Awareness Day

Julie, Zahra & I went to LaMadeline for lunch. We were newbies there, and didn't fall into line immediately. First we bought each other pink roses. Then when we got to the restaurant, we went in the wrong door and made a big scene (like we always do!). We took pictures (we were all gussied up!) and then a nice lady by the fireplace took a picture for us. We took her picture too :). Then we took pictures outside because it was really pretty. We took a lot of pictures.

I was supposed to close tonight, but I am feeling really sick so I left after 4 hours at 9:00. Poo...I have a fever too. But, Julie was really nice & changed my tv from "A" to "B" channels so Gilmore Girls would record tonight, so I'll watch that while I fall asleep.

Goodnight all! And a special thanks to Zahra & Julie for being my dates!

Pictures coming soon!

Today's Random Fact (long overdue): I used to never drink carbonated drinks, but since I started working at The PUB, I do drink them. That's a baaad habit. Maybe that's why I'm sick...(doubt it)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

For another humorous view, consider the abbreviation "VD."

Wed Feb 15, 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger rebecca bounds said...

Happy day!!! I'm glad you and your roomies had a great date.
I enjoyed the weekend and look forward to next visit!!

Wed Feb 15, 04:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home