Thursday, July 21, 2005

Doofus

After church on Saturday, Josh & I left to come back to my house. We had practiced at the church hall, and planned to practice at home as well. However, we ended up not practicing at home, and I didn't notice until the next day that I had LEFT MY VIOLIN at the church hall. So I don't have it all week. And there is nothing like not having something to make you miss it. So I miss my poor violin.

I wonder what it is up to right now...sitting alone in a dark room, with only a piano, dry erase board, and some educational children's charts to keep it company. Is it thinking of me...my calloused fingertips weakening as each day comes and goes?

On Sunday, we were going to practice again. But, no violin. So, I used my sister's. I'm so excited...she is getting a new violin! Of course, I'm sad because the one she has now is the 2nd one that I owned. But, we grow up and move on to bigger and better things.

In sooo many ways.

My life seems to be taking on a surprising turn for the better...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home