Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Blah and Ta-Daa!

Today I went out with Heather, who I haven't seen in over 2 years. I had tons of fun. We went to a coffee shop, a bookstore, and NAM, where I got a VHS drawer thingie for my apartment. I am being "cultured" in music, and several people are helping me to broaden my musical horizons. To each of you, a big thanks.

Then, I became apathetic about lots of stuff. Not sure why, I just did. And I'm thinking of chopping off my hair. I know I cut it after prom, but still. When I move, I'll be kindof building a new life anyway. I hope I like it. I guess I have mixed feelings about it. I mean, it'll certainly help me to "start over", but I'm sure I'll get homesick and miss my family, my pets, my bedroom. All the things that I sometimes seem annoyed by - family dinners on the patio, having my parents wake me up, talking to everyone all the time - I'll miss them. And that scares me. 7 weeks from today, I will have no one.

And what sucks the most is that I've made myself so used to having loving people in my life, that I don't know how to cope without them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home