Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wasp Alert & Four Little Kidlets

Megan and I were leaving my house this afternoon to go to lunch. As we were closing the front door behind us, I noticed a red wasp perched ever so discretely on a wreath by the door. I told Megan, and she jumped. We both screamed like little munchkins and ran like mad to the middle of the street. Some dogs started barking due to all the hooplah. I had to return to ground zero to close the door, and as we drove off, the dogs were still barking.

There were tons of people at Chick-fil-a, many of which were small children. Why a mom would want to pack her 4 little kids in the car mid-day and drive to a fast food restaurant rather than making PB&J at home is beyond me. Then there was a little girl that had over-tanned.

Me: Wow, that girl is really tan!
Megan: And she knows it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home