Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Introducing...Computer Vaccinations

So yesterday I was online, and I got a link from someone I thought I didn't know. Then I found out I did, and so I clicked on the link. What an idiot! (me...not her) Anyway, so my entire computer started freaking out, and I had to unplug it and take out the battery in order to make the dumb thing shut down. I had to take out my network card in order to make sure the network wasn't in jeopardy. I then proceeded to backup some of the songs I had gotten from Nathan, and a couple of Word documents that I had written since backing up my computer (which thank goodness Dad had insisted I do a couple of weeks ago), and then RUN THE FREAKING RESTORE CDS.

That's right, folks, one little click caused me hours of "hey, missy, let's improve our computer skills out of necessity" and now I'm back. I win, nanny-nanny-boo-boo. I win I win I wiiiiin. You looooooose, virus! HA! Now go away!

And that's all I have to say about that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home