Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hours & Future Coffee

I'm planning on dropping a 3 hr. class (not sure which one...probably Government) and a 1 hr. class (Yoga) in order to take Journalism. However, then I would only have 17 hours, which leaves my schedule wanting of another hour. Really, I was looking forward to Yoga, but it falls at the same time as Journalism. And yes, both of these classes have only 1 section offered in the fall. So, the search for an hour continues. I'm excited though!

Countdowns:
Teton Challenger Camp - 5 days
Move to Dallas - 6 weeks

I wonder if this fall is going to be comparable to junior year, with APUSH (aka the devil incarnate) took over my life. Shall I be sitting up all night writing papers and studying? Drinking coffee, not because I have a taste for it, but because it has that stuff that keeps me awake? (Maybe I could substitute a placebo...though if I knew that it was a placebo, that would kindof defeat the purpose, I suppose.) Taking a shower in the afternoon, putting on sweats that are comfy but also wearable to class the next day, so if I fall asleep I can just wake up, brush my teeth & show up at class?

Ha! What am I talking about? It's still several weeks away! No worries, just make it through. It'll be fun. Now I'm rambling, and sleeeepy. But not as sleepy as I could be. Yeah...life is gonna be good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home