Thursday, July 10, 2008

Windex Cures...Gnats?

Since I'm off work today, I'm being very productive. My long list of "to do's" is slowly shrinking, but it's only noon!

We've been having a problem with gnats lately. I don't know if they technically bite, but it sure feels like it. I get these teeny tiny itchy spots on my arms when they're around. So I took out all the trash, cleaned the kitchen really well, and even washed out the trash cans.

I was almost finished cleaning the bathroom when I turned around and saw about 10 gnats on my already-cleaned mirror. I started smooshing them, but of course that made the mirror dirty again, and I was only able to get a couple of them.

That's when I decided to use Windex! That enabled me to get about 3 at a time, and then they basically just dropped dead! My mirror was clean again, and I had 10 fewer gnats to deal with :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home